[nagdu] really cold was wearing a harness.

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Nov 12 11:08:19 UTC 2014

Thanks, but I've been doing that and it's not working.  Last night in order
to get her outside to relieve I had to pick her up and carry her through the
door.   She does not want to go out, no way no how.  Yesterday afternoon I
took all the dogs in the backyard.  she did go out on her own, but then peed
on the rug in the garage, so she wouldn't have to walk on the much colder
cement garage floor to get to the backyard where it's even colder.

Even my tiny Italian Greyhound didn't hate the cold this much.  This is our
first serious dip in temps and our first snow.  I keep hoping that she'll
get used to it and be okay, but in the meantime I'm wanting to do something
for her.  She spent her first year in Wisconsin, which isn't exactly balmy.
When I visited her in February she didn't seem to mind the cold and snow so
much.

Julie