[nagdu] Air BNB

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 13:09:07 UTC 2014

Oh, yes, also, I would say that we all have to use some kind of sense about where we feel it is safe to take our dogs. I don't take my dogs to places where I know there will be guns/fireworks going off. I have experienced a problem with it before and won't do it again. I inadvertently did that on Memorial Day; fortunately, it wasn't an issue.

Cindy