[nagdu] exceptence in to Pilot dogs guide dog training school

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 12 15:47:27 UTC 2014

Congratulations! I am soooooo happy for you!

It is OK to be nervous, even during training.  Just remember that we have all been there, and will be here for you, as will the staff at Pilot.

How does their matching process work?  Have you heard about your dog yet, or do they match you after you get there?

Daryl