[nagdu] Barking at coworker?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 12 17:07:36 UTC 2014

Hi!
I have noticed recently that Jenny will bark at a particular coworker if she approaches me while I am at my desk.  She does not bark if we see this person in the halls, break room, etc., but only at my cubicle.  She will only bark at this coworker.

I haven't made a big deal of it in the past because it happens so rarely (this coworker only works in the office once a week or so, and only rarely comes by my desk).  But this seems to be becoming a pattern.  There is no threat in the bark, she is just barking.  She will go back to her bed and hush up when I tell her... but I just think it's weird!

Any advice?

Daryl