[nagdu] Air BNB

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 12 18:30:47 UTC 2014

Hannah,

	The Americans with disabilities Act defines a covered entity, in
part, as "an inn, hotel, motel, or other place of lodging, except for an
establishment located within a building that contains not more than five
rooms for rent
or hire and that is actually occupied by the proprietor of such
establishment as the residence of such proprietor". Therefore, a private
home is not covered under the ADA unless the proprietor does not live in the
home. HTH!

Marion