[nagdu] On Zoos.

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 23:34:43 UTC 2014

Actually, preference is one thing; by and large it has been shown time after
time that dogs are not an issue in the zoos. The zookeepers are working on
these issues so that people can bring their dogs to the zoos safely. Of
course there may be times when the bringing of a dog is not a good plan.
Gary, where you were was not a zoo in the first place. Anyway though, my
point here is if you don't prefer to take your dog to a zoo, that's fine. No
one is saying you have to do it. If I want to take my dog to the zoo and I
feel it is safe to do that, especially after this program has been going on,
then I will. Preference is different from being told that under no
circumstances can your dog go to the zoo. Preference is difference from
someone trying to get a law passed in a state that exempts the zoos from the
White Cane laws and the allowance of dogs, and perhaps the ADA, too.

Cindy