[nagdu] crate vs tie-down

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 00:24:36 UTC 2014

Hi Valerie,
I was reading your post and noticed you talking about a tieout for your dog when you travel. did you know they make crates that are like tents, where you can fold up the crate and it's about the size of a pizza box.
I'm Deafblind, and because I'm Deaf, tieing my dog out and walking away makes me very uncomfortable, because I have had a dog get tangled in the tie and I can't hear it.  So I personally always use crates.  When I travel, I have a travel crate where my dog goes for her meals, to chew bones, and for quiet time. She is welcome to sleep with me at night because she's a hearing dog and I can't lock her anywhere away from me for safety because then she can't alert.
All this is beside the point, just thought since you mentioned liking crates, telling you about the tents. The one I have is made by sportpet.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone