[nagdu] really cold was wearing a harness.

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Nov 13 00:29:47 UTC 2014

You probably already know this, but, if you use boots, break them in slowly and make sure that they don't hurt her claws.

Nicole

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 12, 2014, at 11:10 AM, Tracy Carcione via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:

The RoughWare boots have thicker soles than the balloon boots.  If it's cold feet that's bothering her, they might help.  Or perhaps you could try putting some old socks on her, under the boots?
Tracy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie J. via nagdu" <nagdu at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 6:08 AM
Subject: Re: [nagdu] really cold was wearing a harness.