[nagdu] Ear Infections

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 05:22:14 UTC 2014

Hi Danielle,
Boy, can I empathize. I also have a lab and for the last year! We have gone round and round on ear issues. I have tried everything, she eats a prey model raw diet, I using stuff the vet gave me, herbs, probiotics, you name it, I tried it. But her ears are so huge and the place where I live is a swamp, where the air is a hot sticky mess, making it worse.
I kept hearing great reviews about a product called Zymox. It uses enzymes to treat infection. I kind of poopoo'd it, until one day, I got it on Amazon while looking for other crap I didn't really need. lol.
I put it in her ears one time each day, with no other cleaning necessary. And her ears are infection free and are staying that way.
There are 2 kinds of Zymox
This is the treatment you do for 2 weeks
Zymox Ear Solution with 0.5-Percent Hydrocortisone, 1.25-Ounce https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007NVJAJG/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_E6dzub0CJBDGQ
And then when that is done, this is the stuff you use to maintain the ears every week or as needed.
Zymox Ear Cleanser With Bio-Active Enzymes, 4 oz. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0014HYCM0/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_c8dzub0TXZY8A
This stuff has done wonders for my dog. It's easy to apply, does not smell, Soleil did not seem to mind it. I love this stuff!
I'm not making any money from them I'j just a very satisfied customer, as is Soleil.
Good luck! I hope Willa's ears improve. Poor Labby girl! Soleil sends her sympathies!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone