[nagdu] crate vs tie-down

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 05:39:22 UTC 2014

The reason for the change is that when the building was being
remodeled and they had to have class in the hotel, they could not
use tie-downs.  The one thing that I missed about the tie-down
was being able to reach over my bed and pat my dog in the middle
of the night.  And I have had times when I had nowhere to use a
tie-down.  So there are advantages and disadvantages.  We only
have one crate, so Neena uses it and Lamar does not.  Sometimes
Lamar sticks his head in there though, almost like, Hey, I
wouldn't mind being in here! Lol.    Peace,    Debby and Neena