[nagdu] Countdown to NYC - 7 weeks!!!

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Thu Nov 13 16:32:25 UTC 2014

Daryl,

GLowing green with envy over here. What fun you shall have!

I know what you mean about totally stressing about the dog and imagining
all the terrible things a dog can get up to on a trip... I still have
trauma from Mitzi's imaginary doings from her training and early career.
Most of them never happened, and the one problem we ran into and had to
spend a lot of time fixing took me totally by surprise.

The bright side is that you have time to refine and practice for things
while they are worrying you. You may or may not actually need to
practice and refine, but you'll feel prepared. /smile/

Happy travels!

Tami