[nagdu] Taking dogs on ferries/water taxis?

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Nov 18 03:55:30 UTC 2014

Well, I've been on lots of boats as welol! Usually at the end of a fishing
pole! but not always. I have driven speed boats and skied behind them. Over
here in Michigan we have lots of places to put boats down in. But, I also
have never taken a dog. I've taken them fishing but, they were running
around in the woods chasing each other and god knows what else in there!
They always came back ok though. I want to take Holly in a canoe or better
yet, on a pontoon. That way, we could go swimming and get back on the thing.