[nagdu] Taking dogs on ferries/water taxis?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:54:49 UTC 2014

Hi Larry, not so sure I'd want to take a dog in a canoe.  There's
not usually a lot of room in those.  And they tip easily.  But
hey, if it's summer and hot, why not? Lol.  Wow, the thought of
being on the water isn't appealing right now.  It's like 14 or 15
here right now.  There's one advantage to being laid off.  I
didn't have the frozen trek to the bus this morning.  Neena is
happily curled up nearby, and I'm sure Lamar has gotten on the
bed.  Lol.  And Mr.  Flounder our rescue cat is eating.  (Boy
what a life! He eats, sleeps, poops and purrs.  Lol.    Peace,
Debby and Neena