[nagdu] Mutt Muffs are here!

Daryl Lang crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 19 13:37:57 UTC 2014

Hi! Jenny:s MuttMuffs arrived! I've had to work on getting them to fit properly. There are two straps that go above her head, and one under her chin. So I'm just messing around and trying to find out the best fit for her. She's not a big fan of them, but she will wear them. Next week we are going to a hockey game, & a concert, so hopefully she'll understand why she's wearing them. Just wanted to give you guys an update!