[nagdu] nagdu Digest, Vol 116, Issue 23

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 16:03:39 UTC 2014

Hey Rachael, why does he bark? Knowing when he barks might help
you to figure out why.  Neena barks when someone knocks or rings
our doorbell.  She is getting better, but I think it will always
be an issue.  She also barks when she sees people in uniform.
For instance at Mass when she sees the priest wearing his
vestments.  Otherwise she never barks at our priests.  I'm not
quite sure how to fix that one.  Any suggestions would be greatly
welcomed.  But I'm almost 100% sure it's not a mghical issue.
Your dog is young, and it will just take some time and maturity,
and consistency on your part.  Glad someone from GEB will be
talking to you.    Peace,    Debby and NEENA