[nagdu] getting around in places you don't know

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Nov 20 00:08:30 UTC 2014

Well, I just go out and explore first. Then, if I can't use GPS which I do
not have, I ask a lot of questions ahnd also use landmarks that I do know.
For example, I use busy streets that I know as landmarks. I also ask a lot
of questions and leave time to get sort of lost. I also walk near bus routes
in case I get totally goofed up. Then, I can find a bus stop and get on.