[nagdu] a few concerns

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Nov 20 04:39:15 UTC 2014

Rachel, if you do decide to use a head collar, you should know that you are
not supposed to correct the dog with it as it will hurt the dog. If you use
the head collar only to redirect the nose of your dog and do not give any
other command, you may need to do more work without the head collar if you
ever want to get away from having to use it as some dogs do not ever learn
when wearing it. If your dog continues to need to relieve in the middle of
the night, you might consider going to the vet. The only time that I
remember Lexia relieving in the middle of the night was when she was sick.

Nicole