[nagdu] Obedience

Emily Michael emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 14:01:13 UTC 2014

Like Vivianna, I’ve built obedience into my daily activities. When I stand up to go to class, I have York sit and stay while I gather my things. I often have trouble finding a block of time in which to do obedience during the day, so I get little 5 minute snatches whenever I can. And campus is full of distractions, so I change up the location: sometimes I work in a quiet spot. Other times I work in a busier spot. I try to avoid doing obedience in heavily trafficked areas because I don’t want a ton of questions from passersby.
---
Emily K. Michael
emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Blog: http://areyouseeingthis.wordpress.com/

"Nowhere, Love, will world exist but within."
- Rainer Maria Rilke