[nagdu] Intro and Pondering a Second Guide

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 19:10:53 UTC 2014

Joe,
I used to use a dog and stopped partly for some of the reasons you
mentioned, both dogs I got had medical issues, and I don't want to deal with
access issues.
There are some other reasons why a dog isn't practical at this point in my
life.
I think you'll know when the time is right for you. It doesn't sound like
you're quite there yet. That's fine since the schools aren't going anyplace.

I think this is like any big decision, the big issues won't seem big when
the situation is right.