[nagdu] How Much Fat is Too Much Fat?

Mária Orovčíková maria.orovcikova at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 07:29:10 UTC 2014

Hello Nicole and all,
my 10-years old guide dog has 9% fat. When she was younger she had from 12 to 18% fat, but when she started to gain weigh, I reduced her fat in her food.
My pet dog (maltese) who is one year old is fed by the same brand of food, but the version has 18% fat.
I think it depends on the dog's weigh.
I have a friend, her guide dog is 12 years old, but he has food with more fat as his weigh is fine.
By the way, what food do you all give your dogs?
I feed my dogs with dry food and it is called Brit - it is the food made in Czech.
Of course, we have brands such as Royal, Purina, Calibra, Orien, Eukanuba and many others here, but my dogs are fine with Brit which doesn't contain too much weat.
Have a nice Sunday.
With kind regards
Maria from Slovakia
Sent from iphone