[nagdu] information on Orijen dog food.

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Nov 21 18:02:37 UTC 2014

A friend of mine has had excellent results with Orijen and her shepherd, who
has had serious digestive problems.  She thinks it might be too rich for a
dog who puts on weight easily, though, like the usual lab.  Just out of
curiosity, what breed is your dog?  Shepherd?
Eventually, I plan to switch Krokus to a grain-free food, which requires,
according to the bag, less food for his size than the Purina he's been
eating.  He's always ravenous as it is, so I'm a bit concerned he'll be even
more so when eating less.
Tracy