[nagdu] Pigs ears?

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Mon Nov 24 13:53:32 UTC 2014

Hey Daryl,

I recently read that some dog owners don't feed pig ears because they are
very oily. Some dogs seemed to have digestive problems afterwards. Maybe
Jenny has some issues, too, but not so strong that you could observe it from
outside. Like a little stomach ache or something. I give Taylor cow ears for
a treat. I read they  aren't as oily and therefore easier to handle.

best
Lisa