[nagdu] Pigs ears?

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 13:56:20 UTC 2014

As someone who has lost one retired dog to death and had to retire another because of kidney disease from treats made in China, I would strongly echo this message.  If you have any doubts, don't feed it.  This is not me pushing a raw diet or trying to police anybody, it is the voice of awful experience.
In my case the label was not clear, if the label is not clear, take the time to search out more information on the web. Because once your dog dies or becomes ill it is too late and all of the regret and could should would will not change anything.
I have only fed the pig ears from the butcher, but I don't think these are what we are talking about here so I will leave that question for someone else.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone