[nagdu] Emotional Support Animals: Access or No Access to Public Accommodations?

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:41:20 UTC 2014

So then my question is, when, who, and what is working on changing the state and federal laws to firm up the service animal and emotional support issues more?
Interesting article....

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.