[nagdu] German Shepherds

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:55:32 UTC 2014

Joe,
I have only had one GSD from TSE, Emma. She was a great worker, probably on the way too good side. And this is probably what did not help her health. She took her job way way too seriously. She retired early, after I worked her for 4 years, from EPI. Once she was on the meds, she got better, but the damage had already been done. GSD are awesome, I am just not sure that they are right for me. My emma, if I traveled not eat, not relieve, and wouuld not rest. She was by far the pickiest eater, I have ever seen. She didn't care about treats, nor could I have used them for training purposes, so she worked alot for praise. But the EPI just changed her personality so much.
I now have a lab, black lab cross. Who of course has her quorks but, she is a good worker, eats, is maybe too food orientated, but no health issues as of yet.
I don't know if that was the infrormation you were looking for, but there you go.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.