[nagdu] dog breed question

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Nov 26 17:47:47 UTC 2014

If the schools participate in proper hip screenings, Penn hip screenings I
think they are called,  and very careful selection of parents, then hip
dysplasia is breed out of most school lines. Hips are graded at most schools
and only the dogs with the best numbers are breed. Also several eye problems
were breed out. Having genetic help is vital for the schools to give us the
best of the best.

Giving myself a gold star for being so good with my answer, giggle.

Becky and Jake