[nagdu] dog breed question

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Nov 27 04:14:19 UTC 2014

Debbie, all dog breeds are susceptible  to health issues, but certain breeds
are more so to certain issues than others. I agree with Tracy and Cindy
about the incontinence problem, but this is manageable, and it is not a
reason for not getting a female dog. If you put too many unnecessary
restrictions on what you want for a dog, the school is never going to be
able to find a dog that both matches your personality and meets all of your
restrictions. The one other item that I might add is lipomas, which are fat
deposits that dogs can develop, but these are benign and are not a concern.

Nicole