[nagdu] dog breed question

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 11:59:06 UTC 2014

Labs are a pretty robust breed, for the most part. They can have joint
problems, but hip and elbow dysplasia shouldn't be a factor since your
school should be checking for that before your dog is considered
class-ready.

All my Labs were very healthy except for the occasional ear infection.
Ear infections are something to watch out for in dogs with floppy ears
like Labradors, but they are very easy to treat and even prevent with
regular ear cleaning.

Best of luck with your new guide!

Shanna with Diamond