[nagdu] Let it snow!

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 27 14:41:35 UTC 2014

Debby,

Thanks! Made it to work safely.  We both got bundled up in warm gear... Jenny tried to rush through the snow, but once she realized that, yes, we were REALLY going through the snow, she did great!  We had a bit of confusion locating the light pole, but that was more me than her.  She completely ignored a dog yapping at her, and slowed for icy sections.

Now just have to stop her from trying to eat the snow!!

Daryl