[nagdu] List of dog gear & supplies shared at state convention

Karyn & Thane bcpaws4me at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 16:01:21 UTC 2014

This is a nice list of equipment. I wanted to add that the Ruffwear coats
(K9 Overcoat and Sunshower) could easily be modified to fit over a guide
harness by making button holes for where the handle slips through it. Its
not as good as the coats that are designed specifically to go over harnesses
but it can be done if someone wants them to go over the harness. This only
will work with harnesses that the handle is removable with.

I love the cloud chaser they sell as well. Its a great under the harness
cover that we use all the time lately. I use it so much, that it would be
good to have a second one as frequently its wet when we need it. Ive even
used it in the apt when it was so cold recently as Thane has a thinner coat.
I think it can also work a bit like the thundershirt does-- or at least it
seems to with Thane.

Id love to have a website detail on the GDUI harness pack. Many people with
disabilities dont do well with telephone communication and ordering or can't
order by phone due to the need for relay service (no way do I give credit or
vital info via relay) It's something GDUI might consider.

Karyn