[nagdu] I am Thankful for....

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 27 21:28:29 UTC 2014

Dear All,

                On this Thanksgiving Day, I want you to know that I am
thankful for the NFB who has shared its positive, empowering message with
me, inspiring me to lay aside my former misconceptions and embrace the life
I now live! I am also thankful for the opportunity to be of service to this
awesome organization through my leadership in the National Association of
Guide Dog Users! It is in giving that we receive and in the proportion of
giving that we are abundantly blessed!

                I would be remiss if I did not give thanks to my wife, merry
Schoch, who supports my work and offers me sound advice. Thank you, Merry,
for standing with me through all the challenges and celebrating with me all
our successes!

Happy thanksgiving!

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789

(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)

President at nagdu.org

http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!