[nagdu] when dogs are working?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 00:03:11 UTC 2014

But of course that wouldn't cover the room where they are with the dogs. However, I don't feel we are in control of our animal if it is roaming around the room really. Marion has said that the dog doesn't have to have on its harness.

Cindy

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/singingmywayin%40gm