[nagdu] warm welcome

Albert Rizzi Albert at Myblindspot.org
Wed Oct 1 18:30:13 UTC 2014

thanks you Becky, nice to know you feel the way you do. hugs and warmest wishes to you and Dr. Frankeberger.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder and CEO
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.
New York, New York  10004
www.myblindspot.org
C: 917-553-0347
P: 212-363-0330

"The person who says it cannot be done, shouldn't interrupt the one who is doing it."

Like Us on Facebook   LinkedIn   Twitter

My Blind Spot is a 501 (c) 3 tax exempt organization