[nagdu] when dogs are working?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 19:09:37 UTC 2014

Well, that is sure in the extreme. The dog’s work is a service animal. That’s like saying if you are a nurse, when you go home you always have to wear your uniform; otherwise, you aren’t a nurse. Or take football player. At home is private, but if you were renting and the dog caused damage there, even without a pet deposit, your regular damage deposit would count. That is rather a weird interpretation though. LOL.
Cindy