[nagdu] licensing guides

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 01:53:13 UTC 2014

Here in Michigan we go to City Hall.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Abigail Bolling via nagdu" <nagdu at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 8:11 PM
Subject: [nagdu] licensing guides

all right, this may seem strange, bu when I received Jada in January of
2012, I was told that I did not have to officially license her in the state
of ohio, that she was already licensed in the US. I was skeptical of the
information, but since it was a trainer telling me this, I went along with
it.
Now I am finding out, 2 and a half years later, that this was incorrect
information. So I ask now, where do I go to get my pup licensed?

Thanks,

Abby and Jada, who is currently taking a nap on my friends bathroom floor?

Abigail Bolling

Wright Atate University: Social Work

“Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music
play.” (Julie Anderson-Diamond)