[nagdu] when dogs are working?

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 12:36:35 UTC 2014

I remember the time when I was at GEB, we were suggested to buy a long-line obedience leash for if we wanted to play with our dogs outside, but on the grass only and not near streets or on sidewalks.
Before I did some play time with Orleans outdoors, I got the okay from the landlord and yes, he was on a long-line obedience leash.
Although I'm sure many have different thoughts or feelings on this one, I say take what you've learned from training in GD school and stick with it.
Back when I was in college, I'd take my dogs harnesses off and always tried to make sure I had their leash wrapped around a strong leg of a table to keep my partner in one area.
In confess that I did forget to do so at times and I couldn't blame anyone else, but myself for that.
Bibi and MAR son Odie