[nagdu] Why I hate relieving on route

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 14:39:42 UTC 2014

Raven, I think I'd be walking on pins and needles but mo power to you.
My first dog needed a feeding schedule because while I as feeding him
twice a day quite similar to our schedule at school, he started
vomiting and had to be fed thrice per my vet. This worked but it meant
I had to pack lunch on the go for him or make the trek back to my
apartment just to feed him.. Both parked pretty regularly at the four
sometimes five times I took them out each day. So youfeed raw? Where
do you get your food, what do you feed, and how do you handle this
when traveling?

Nicole, all points were observed. Very well done.

Danielle