[nagdu] Question about going to Europe with Neena

Dudley Hanks dhanks at dudley-hanks.com
Thu Oct 2 18:31:32 UTC 2014

I've only travelled to one country in the EU, so I can't vouch for how much
paperwork is involved going from country to country.

I'd check the requirements for each country, as some have requirements
others don't.  i.e., England requires a tapeworm treatment.

Your vet would be a good place to start asking questions.

Good Luck,
Dudley, with Michener