[nagdu] when dogs are working?

Howard J. Levine WB2HWW at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 3 14:34:09 UTC 2014

Hi, harness does not make a guide dog. Harness or no harness your guide dog
is still service dog. If I take Rhett down stairs to go busy and I don't
have a harness on Rhett he is still a guide dog and I am still blind. You
have Right not the dog. Some schools teach guide dogs to leach guide. I
would stand my rights, some times I will sit park in back of co op and donPt
have his harness on, it does not matter he is a guide dog and I still can't
see.