[nagdu] A Mia misconception

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 06:44:41 UTC 2014

Hum. Boy my Fagin did this especially as he got older. I used to joke
and say he was a leftist. I mean his harness would scrape a wall if
one was there and like you folks would just accommodate by walking on
the right mostly. I tried all of this too and nothing worked. About
the time it got that bad he'd developed arthritis and slowed
considerably too so I always wondered if this was a reason but I just
put up with it. I'm interested in hearing others experiences and
fixes.