[nagdu] Comparison of Guide Schools

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 04:29:32 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am looking for an updated comparison of guide schools, if anyone has
managed to compile such a list. I have been asked several times in my
line of work for the best school to attend and I'd like to present a
document that compares the policies of ownership, cost, location, length
of training, breed of dog, etc etc. Hopefully not for many years, this
will help me better make the most informed decision about which school
to attend as well seeing as I don't think I will be making a return to
my previous school.

Thanks.

---