[nagdu] food refusal

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 16:43:40 UTC 2014

These are great ideas! I'm sorry that happened. I deal with the same kind of issues at college. I once had someone feed Sophie chips under the table. Since Melody is more trainable, I may try using something like take it. If need be, peroxide will make the dog throw up. Also, don't be alarmed if your dog eats grass. It settles their tummies down.
Alyssa

Sent from my iPhone