[nagdu] some sad news to share on Odie

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 7 21:06:36 UTC 2014

Hi, all,
I discovered last week a weird lump on Odie's right back leg.
The best way I can describe it is that it feels like a bubble, almost like a blister that could pop open.
I got him into the vet early this morning.
They did a biopsy on him with using a needle in the area which confirmed he has a mass tumor.
I did the preop part first just to have blood work done and then X-rays so they could see his kidneys, liver and other.
They seem to look clean from what the X-rays show, but I will know more about it when I get a call back from the vet tomorrow.
I will have to go through Harleys Hope, an organization who just may be able to help me pay for the cost to get the tumor removed.
I am asking that you keep Odie and I in your thoughts and prayers, please.
It would be greatly appreciated as we really need them.
Bibi and MAR son Odie