[nagdu] Some people aren't very bright ... :)

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 21:08:02 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Thank you to everyone has responded to me both on and off list. I will teach
my dog better food refusal, except instead of using high value food, as a
reward, I am going to use a peace of rope and play a short game of tug. My
thought process is this; correct me if I am mistaken. My dog has an
extremely high drive for toys of any kind, more so than for food. Also, my
dog's digestion is finicky enough, that trying to come up with a food he can
eat without getting sick to practice with will be difficult enough that
finding something of higher value will be impossible.

Thanks,

Mark