[nagdu] Worst day of my life

Barry Vaughn georgia68bear at charter.net
Thu Oct 9 14:10:01 UTC 2014

Let me catch you up to spped on what has happened with my guide these last
few months.  Back in April I started keeping my sons dog.  At first my guide
and my sons dog got along great playing together and such.  Last month my
guide started attacking the other dog.. So I got rid of the other dog and
everything settled down.  Then last night the most awful thing happened.  My
ten month old grandsong was crawling in the living room and Jake attacked
him biting him real bad in the face.  The bites missed the eye but he had
two real bad wounds on the forehead and jaw.  I just talked to my school and
they recommended that I put him down.  The county animal shelter is picking
him up this morning for a ten day quarrentine.

Please pray for me and my family.

Barry and guide Jake

---