[nagdu] Worst day of my life

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 16:16:46 UTC 2014

Let's not play the blame game here. Something horribly tragic happened, what's done is done, sitting here and processing why everything happened the way it did will not help. The point is that a dog, a guide dog, a dog that this gentleman relies on for his mobility, and a dog he has developed a significant partnership with, attacked his own grandson. He'sgot to be going through a lot of rough emotions right now. Yelling at him for decisions he made will not help the situation.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone