[nagdu] Worst day of my life

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 16:49:00 UTC 2014

Barry, how very sad. Sometimes dogs do these kinds of things. I knew someone
who had a dog and it suddenly turned on her husband. I suspect something
might have been wrong with the dog. You must just concentrate on recovering
from the shock and the trauma of the whole event. Just because a dog is a
guide doesn't mean this sort of thing can't happen. I hope if you want to
have a guide dog you will be able to apply for a new dog soon.

Regards and best wishes,
Cindy