[nagdu] Feeding dog during long day?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 10 17:36:22 UTC 2014

Hi, Brandy,

This makes complete sense.  Jenny doesn't miss curbs, but when she is hungry, she will scavenge, walk too fast, and just in general be more distracted.

Last night, on the way home from the gym, we got off the train and Jenny found 6 pieces of an apple right in her path... and of course she had to get at them!  I had a spare poo bag and picked up the apple pieces, and someone was kind enough to throw the bag away for me so I could catch my bus on time.  My husband thinks that feeding her will make this a little easier, and I agree... but apples are a weakness for her.  And hey, if I'm hungry and someone shoves a chocolate cake in my face, I'd stuff my face too!

Daryl