[nagdu] Feeding dog during long day?

Brandy Pinder bdpinder at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 23:09:49 UTC 2014

Hi danielle,
I would gradually start feeding her dinner later that way by next semester she will be accustomed to eating around eight. And still feed her before you leave for class.

brandy pinder
Alumni Council -  second vice Chairman
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc®
and America's VetDogs®, The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc®
Providing "Second uSight"® since 1946

371 E. Jericho Turnpike smith town ny 11766
Cso: 866-282-8047
Email: brandydp at verizon.net
Cell: 304-685-4499