[nagdu] Words of Gratitude to the Tallahassee Chapter

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 11 20:28:42 UTC 2014

Dear All,

                On behalf of the National Association of guide dog Users,
the Florida Association of guide Dog Users, and the National Federation of
the Blind of Florida, I want thank Johnnie Slaton and the Tallahassee
chapter of the NFB of Florida for their unwavering commitment and tireless
work to put together the demonstration at the R.A. Gray Building on October
10. Their hard work made the day an awesome success. Johnnie's media
contacts showed up in force, allowing us to reach a national audience for
our concerns. I also connected with some old friend and made several new
ones. I cannot wait to see them again in January at our state convention!
Great job, Tallahassee Chapter!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala